그것이 삶이라면
우리 기꺼이 그렇게 살자구
그리하면 어떤 냉혹도
그대와 나의 추억 속에서는
스멀스멀 녹아내리는 봄눈처럼
그대와 나를 추억하게 하리라 믿네.

Good-bye
- it carries and it sends to leave,

When it is thin you you that U of the thin place tin going, it goes but the welfare will not forget to drink and with you I will meet and if if there are times i will can remember with each other with chain inside you of memory amn't I being located us welfare is a possibility of doing and he is like that but us the trace which is valuable is to store away. Us in the route which lives what kind of trouble cold that what kind of the trace will remain even from cold thing inside and with you it will carry and it will do to reminisce it believes. It is thin, inside probably being thin with you where, if it is and it does not know and when coming, you peaceful Rob stores away a warm welfare and route you and me share and 10001 that day us with each other from the laugh inside where also the memory of the wine cup which we share is sticky at that day and laugh of the bygone day us we tie the trace one reel which we put out ni with each other welfare about time under reminiscing tax. It will go today and remaining with the memory which is more valuable the what kind of thing than with each other with each other erases the chart the trace which is not the possibility of erasing be in us this won't life of it the ramyon our flag to put out and will do should have been lived nine like that and so what kind of cruelty su it will be distant su it will be distant it will melt and and like the spring snow which hands down with you it will carry and and and it will do to reminisce it believes from you and my reminiscence inside and.
  • Information
  • 사이트명 : 시사랑
  • 사이트 주소 : www.sisarang.com
  • 관리자이메일 : tiger3029@hanmail.net
  • 운영자명 : 김형효
  • Quick menu
  • Statistics
  • 오늘 : 655
  • 어제 : 570
  • 최대 : 18,497
  • 전체 : 1,223,463