슬며시 되돌아서 안으로 찾아들며 잦아드는 나여!

밖을 가고 가다 욕망처럼 허덕이다
어느 새 잦아든 자신을 보면서 놀라는 건
가고 간 길조차 자신 안에 오랜 동안 머물고 있어서

사람은 밖에서 살다가
결국은 안으로 들어가
그렇게 안과 밖은 내 안에서 머무는 일

Opthalmology outside Inside

the inside eye, how many is a huge plain is not tired inside the body and not to be the gear it is holding inside inside? The eye it will wind and and the desert and the eye it will wind and..., inside being a grassy plain, inside and and and it will not be tired not to be it will carry and..., to search me which enter it is who? The soul which is enough from inside inside will carry transfer when about and can call and inside inside to be the thing me it cannot know. The outside go and go and to be tired be tired and and when like that sense of honor Ul E about go without, the body which it does not know it turns back around stealthily and it searches it holds and and in inside and about me which keep going down! The outside it goes and oneself who keeps going down and like the desire which goes which bird which languishes it sees the case which surprises it goes and and for while being old inside good omen car oneself, it stays, From only the person lives and it enters with an inside finally and one where the opthalmology outside stays like that from inside inside .
  • Information
  • 사이트명 : 시사랑
  • 사이트 주소 : www.sisarang.com
  • 관리자이메일 : tiger3029@hanmail.net
  • 운영자명 : 김형효
  • Quick menu
  • Statistics
  • 오늘 : 603
  • 어제 : 570
  • 최대 : 18,497
  • 전체 : 1,223,411